Baba Ghanoush is made from egg plant, tahini, lemon juice and spices.
I quite liked this dish although it was very lemony. As I was taste testing, I thought that Elizabeth would be a fan as she likes hummus and she likes lemon. This dish tasted like a mix between the two.
This is Ben's "why are you taking a photo of me face". He thought it was OK, but I'm guessing that he's not going to go out of his way to eat it again.
Isaac could not decide if he liked it or not - but it must not have been too bad as he ate all of it.
And, not surprisingly, Elizabeth loved it. She's already got some in a small container to take to school tomorrow. She kept on telling me that it tasted just like hummus but even better.
Kai did not try any, as it was not ready before he went to bed. But I'm guessing he would have looked at it and screwed up his nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment