Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Days of New Foods

For the next 12 days, our family is going to try a new food each day.   There are going to be some things that either Ben or I have tried, but the majority of foods on our list have never been tried by all five of us.

Today was our first day, and on the menu was Goat's Milk.    I find it funny that for some families, Goat's milk is a part of their daily life.   However, none of us have tried it.

The verdict...

Despite the reluctant face, Ben didn't mind it.   He's not a milk fan, so for him it just tasted like milk.   He didn't like it in coffee though.


Elizabeth didn't mind it but she prefers cows milk.


Isaac did not like it and thought it tasted salty.   Good lad that he was, he drank it all before making his verdict.

I did not like it at all.    I had one mouthful and couldn't do any more.   I don't mind Goat's milk cheese but I just couldn't drink the milk.


Kai refused to try but that's not unusual at the moment with him.   Hopefully he'll try some of the foods over the next two weeks.

Day One of trying new foods is done.   Come back tomorrow for our next taste test.





No comments: