I had my hair cut on Tuesday. It used to be fairly long, probably about mid-back length. I had it all cut off back up to my shoulders again.
When I went to pick Elizabeth up from preschool, she noticed straight away. "Mummy, your hair is smaller!" Usually I give advance warning to Ben when I get my hair cut, but I decided that if my 4 year old could see a difference, surely my husband would be able to.
The next test came when I picked up Isaac from school. I was not really surprised when he did not notice, so I asked "Isaac, is my hair any different?" He looked at me for a moment and said no. Groan.
So with one child noticing and one child not noticing, the odds could go either way. Would Ben notice?
Let's just say, it was a case of "like father, like son".
2 comments:
Surely you didn't hold out any real hope that he would notice did you. He is, after all, a male!!! - Mel
Good point Mel!
Post a Comment