If you have read Ben's blog today, you will have seen that we are getting into Spring. To go along with this theme we bought a tent today. We've been married for 8 years now and I don't think we've ever been camping. However, I grew up camping and have wanted to do it for awhile. Ben has finally relented and, in fact, is quite excited about the idea now.
I remember camping with a great big heavy tent, however our new tent roles up to the size of a sleeping bag and is about 8kg. It fits 6 people, giving us room to live in when it rains, because living in the Northwest means that you have to expect it to rain while you camp.
So over the next few months we are hoping to go camping at a few state parks in Washington, and enjoy seeing some more of this beautiful land.
No comments:
Post a Comment