Monday, April 09, 2007

Blatant Advertising

Ben's book gets released today. Go on - I know you want to buy a copy.


Just look at that smiling face...don't you want it to be on your shelf?


And if that doesn't convince you....I'll use "the force" in recognition of Isaac's milestone.
"You will buy the book".

4 comments:

Syphen said...

Hi Ben, Here I am responding to your personal blog!!!! I am doing it here cause when I clicked "make comment" on your blog a scary box came up saying something about registering something. My computer advisor is doing something with the kids right now so I thought I'd comment here and Jon can fix me up on yours later.

I just wanted to say "Hurrah a Ben blog I can understand!!! - Thanks Ben it is nice to know you are still alive and to hear all about 'your stuff'."

I look forward to reading more.

Mel

P.S. Maybe I should save up and buy your book. I'm sure I could find use for it. Book end, Paper weight, etc. Of course this is a comment on my unintelligence not on your literary skills. I'm pretty sure the only part I'll understand is the part where you dedicate it to your inspirational oldest cousin!!!! You did put that part in didn't you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!! Who could resist that hunk on the cover??....not that I am at all biased.
Cheers Jan

Anonymous said...

GO BENJI! I have been quietly showiing everybody who comes near my desk - which included the guy I was training today! When I showed Madonna she chastised us Armstrongs in Bacchus for not sending out a BIG BROADCAST. Apparently her mum's written a book that's being released next month and she plans on flogging copies at work AS WELL as getting T-Shirts run off....So I may be up against some competition here....I'd better get busy...What colour would you like the shirts?

Syphen said...

Great as opposed to buying a book I could just buy a t-shirt. Could I have a pink one with a picture of the book on it and a caption saying "I'm famous....My cousin wrote a book"!!!!!!