Today, Lizzy corrected me on how I said "Hurray!" I said "Hurrah" and she told me "It's not Hurrah, it's Hurray".
This all led to a discussion on how different words can be said in different ways - and that Mummy often says words the Australian way while they say them the American way.
This is where the confusion began. Lately Isaac has been asking "How do you say 'x' in Spanish?" We had been talking about tomato sauce being the same word as ketchup when suddenly Isaac pipes up and asks:
"Mummy, how do you say tomato sauce in Spanish in Australia?"
Questions could be asked forever at this age.
1 comment:
Hi, once more. If you use Dictionary Translator, you will be able to astound every one by knowing the answer to "x". I use this when I correspond with my Spanish thimble friend. Love & Blessings, Marg.
Post a Comment