Isaac and Elizabeth Armstrong. They really don't look any different than they did yesterday.
However, today they are Australian citizens.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! That's very cool Werona. I guess I can't call you guys the American Armstrongs anymore? Hooray for the Australian/American Armstrongs!!! Have you taught them "Six White Boomers yet?"
Nah, You can spot the difference. Obviously looking more larrikin-ish by the moment :) And yeah, the songs are good - but we should be working on the poetry as well. How about "The man from Snowy river" or "The Geebung polo club" for starters :)
5 comments:
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
That's very cool Werona. I guess I can't call you guys the American Armstrongs anymore? Hooray for the Australian/American Armstrongs!!!
Have you taught them "Six White Boomers yet?"
Yah!!Yah!! Yah!!!
Excellent
What about Home among the gum trees?
Love Jan A
Nah,
You can spot the difference.
Obviously looking more larrikin-ish by the moment :)
And yeah, the songs are good - but we should be working on the poetry as well.
How about "The man from Snowy river" or "The Geebung polo club" for starters :)
Joe
Is it just me or is he strangling her? Looks like a scene from "The Simpsons"!
That was Ben's first comment too, Josh. LOL.
Post a Comment