Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Facial Fur

The other week we had a preschool conference with Isaac's teachers. Once again I was told that he was a delight to have in the class which, of course, warmed my heart.

However, a curious observation was made. They asked me if I have noticed him playing with his face at home, because he was doing it alot at school.

To be honest, I had never noticed but since it's been pointed out I am seeing it quite a bit.

Fast forward to the dinner table tonight. Isaac is sitting at the table, playing with his face. Instead of just telling him to keep his hands away from his face, I decide to find out the "why".

"Isaac, why are you playing with your face?"

"I am playing with the fur."



I hate to dissapoint him, but I don't think this face will need a shave for a number of years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, he must be taking after his hairy father then hey? Em :)

Rona said...

Must be ;) Ben proudly had Isaac feels his facial fur afterwards.