Ben commented that my blog makes it seem like we lead an idealic life with a happy family, which has nothing go wrong. Well just to proove a point, I'm letting you know that I slammed my finger in the car door on Wednesday. Oh how it hurt! I actually looked at it and my first thought was "I think I've broken it" thanks to the indent the door left. Luckily it wasn't but now I have a pinky which is slowly turning purple.
Ben was on his way home from New Zealand, so I was so thankful that I have friends whom I can call and say "I need to go to ER. Can I drop my kids over at your place?" And I was especially thankful that Kai has been to Kristina's house often enough that he didn't scream when I left - which is what he does at church nursery each week.
No comments:
Post a Comment