Friday, September 10, 2010

Daddy Preference

It has started. Kai is going through his daddy preference stage. I knew it would happen sooner or later, as all my kids have done it. I'm still good for food, but he'd much rather Ben do everything else for him.

The cutest one is each night after dinner. Kai gets down off his chair and I tell him it's time for a bath. He walks over to Ben and pulls on Ben's leg. He often will head off towards the bath but if Ben doesn't get up straight away he goes back and pulls on his leg again. The funniest thing is that once he's in the bath, it's OK for Ben to leave. I wonder for how long though. If Isaac is any indication the amount of daddy preference is only going to grow over the next month or two.

No comments: