Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kindergarten Plans

Yesterday, Lizzy informed me that she was going to go to Kindergarten where she currently goes to preschool. I gently let her know that she was actually going to attend where Isaac goes to school.

The bottom lip dropped and the wail came "But they have music lessons at our Kindergarten. I want to go to music lessons."

I was very thankful that Isaac was with me when this conversation happened because he piped up and told her that he also has music lessons at school and that he went two times a week. This led into a conversation between the two of them about when they had music lessons. Isaac proudly told her that his lessons were after lunch and that they lined up outside the music room. (This is more than he ever tells me, so I was greatly interested.)

All of Isaac's information cheered her up greatly and she now wants to go to the public school again. Whew....tears avoided thanks to a big brother.

No comments: