Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Hairstyles

It's been a time for new hairstyles in our house. Ben & I had our haircut today and Isaac & Lizzy the other day. Everyone but Isaac have had dramatic changes, as you'll see below.

Ben has had everything lopped off for the first time in about a year. Doesn't he look handsome? He's got the haircut now he just needs a job ;)


Me...we'll let's say I'm sporting a "mummy" look. It's the first time I've ever had short hair.



And I just love Lizzy's hair - no more screaming over having her long hair brushed. And to make things even better, she loves it too.





And finally, a photo of Isaac. He is the only one who hasn't had a hairstyle change. I really couldn't get a good shot of his hair because he didn't want to take off his hat. However, I caught this moment on camera and thought it was cute.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Don't you all look flash!!!
Love Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

P.S. You do all look very cute - Mel

Anonymous said...

Opps this comment was supposed to be before the P.S. but I accidentally erased it

I would like to be the first to offer Ben a new job to go with his new haircut. I'm not sure what he would be doing and it may involve a "slight" pay cut. But it would be in sunny Bray Park so it would be worth it. I know - he could be our maid - we REALLY need one. We are short on money but we could pay in beetroot!!!! (We always have some on hand because Jesse has inherited that Armstrong love of the stuff). Think about it!!!!! - Mel