Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Junuary



I know they say that if you can't find anything to converse about, talk about the weather. Here in Seattle, that's easy. Even the comedians of the world have worked this out. Ben sent me this cartoon, which sums up our weather.



I know I moan every year, but this year is it's really sad. The media is calling this month "Junuary" because although it's almost summer, we are having winter weather. Yesterday, there was even snow in the mountains. Come on summer - I'm missing you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are just so many comments that spring to mind about sunny days and lovely winter weather here etc..etc but I will be good and not say any of them.I will just try to send some sunny thoughts instead. Lots of lovely sunny smiles too.
Love from Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

So I guess it would be really mean of me to say we are in the middle of a winter that feels like a summer!! Yeah probably would be mean!! Mind you we had a really cold week a couple of weeks ago AND it rained non stop. (Possibly not Seatle cold though!!). Sunny thoughts from us too - Mel