Lizzy is very excited about going to a party today. Everyday she has wanted to know if today was the party day. Therefore, as she was going to bed last night I was finally able to tell her that tomorrow would be Amber's party.
This morning, she woke up and ran into our bedroom. She already had her shirt part way off and was telling me "I have to get ready for Amber's party."
I blearily opened my eyes, and said "Darling, we need to have breakfast first, have some playtime, go to the coffee shop for milk & cookies and then come home for some lunch and playtime - then it will be time for the party. Right now, Mummy wants to go back to sleep."
I just hope the party is as exciting as the anticipation.
1 comment:
We just hope it beats going to the dentist. Have fun
Love Jan and Joe
Post a Comment