What a day! A Bad, Bad Day!
For those not in the know - that's a quote from a Level 1 reading book which my kids love. It was a very appropriate line for our day today.
We started off with preschool being cancelled and school starting late due to snow and ice on the roads. Not fun for driving, and I had to go out this morning, now with kids in tow.
When we came home, my carbon monoxide alarm was going off. O-oh! I send the kids back outside into the snow while I open up the house and call 911. So instead of taking Isaac to school, I'm telling firemen to please ignore all the toys over the floor as they look around my house for possible causes of CO gas. We found the cause, but so not to incriminate anyone I'll not go into details. Ben..sighs a sigh of relief ;) Oops..did I just say that!
Then this afternoon, my poor baby boy is doubling over in pain and barely able to walk. So it's off to the doctors we went. We're not sure what's going on yet, but for the first time in my life I'm really hoping he's going to start vomitting.
I'm looking forward to a better tomorrow, for today was a bad, bad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment