Monday, October 08, 2007

Musical Inclinations

The other week Lizzy & I were in the car, listening to the classical radio station. A piece of music by GF Handel came onto the radio.

Suddenly Lizzy pipes up and says "You got married to this". Ummm. Wow. I walked down the isle to "The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba". This wasn't the same peice but it was another by Handel.

Let's just say that I was pretty impressed that she recognised a similar style of music. Maybe she has more musical inclinations which I hadn't given her credit for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so great Rona. I am laughing at myself that I am too busy getting Madeline to groove along to pop tunes such as "don't matter" by Akon, or ...and you'll laugh...some classic Boy George hits. Sing it with me now: "Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Loving would be easy
if your colours were like my dreams
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green, etc."
Em ( :