To be honest, I was expecting to hear this question from Isaac first. I therefore was quite surprised to hear it come from Lizzy. On reflection I should have known Isaac would not have asked - his style is more to seem uninterested and the suddenly do it perfectly.
So here is the word from my little girl. Can I tell you I was thrilled to see this?
Previously she had only written "E"'s for Elizabeth. Then suddenly she writes "STOP", and although you can't see it in the picture, made it into a stop sign. Have I told you that she's also started reading? She reads one of Jan's starter books to us every night. I'm so proud of her.
2 comments:
Yah! Way to go. Go on you, Lizzie
Cheers Grandma jan
What a bright little button. As it turns out (as usual) this is the first word Jesse wrote too (apart from his name which he could type at 2 and a half and write at 3). He came home from kindy with a stop sign he had made. Mind you he was over four by this time not like your little 3 year old writing (and reading) prodigy!!!! - Good on you Lizzy - Mel
Post a Comment