Lizzy has been having a tough week, and many things have brought tears to her eyes. But her saddest moments have been when Isaac has been going to school.
"I want to go to school" has been said numerous this week. On Thursday, Isaac had a teddy bears picnic, and had packed his favourite bear into his school bag. Lizzy was so excited and went searching for her bag and teddy. I was told "I love my teddy so much" as he was stuffed into her backpack. The disappointment was great when I told her that only Isaac was going to school.
Today was Lizzy's preschool day. The smiles lit the room when she realised it was Friday and her day for preschool. Luckily, Teddy had been forgotten as she happily skipped off to class.
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how close they are at this age. Emmy and Jess had a tummy bug and missed school Mon, Tue, Wed. By Thursday Jesse was fine but Emmy came down with a temp, sore throat and a rash all over her. (Dr suspected measles but a blood test cleared her it was just strep throat!!!) Anyway we left Jess at school on Thursday got back to the car where Em started wailing "I want to go back to school - I just want to be with Jesse!!!" Even at the doctors Thurs arvo when we were told it could be measles she was crying about missing school.
Ten years time and she'll be begging to skip school and telling Jesse to get lost. We should enjoy how close they are while it lasts I guess. - Mel
Post a Comment