Yes - completely unfair that those Armstrong boys could eat as much as an 11 year old hippo and remain thin!!! Pity it never worked for me!!! Looks like our Jess is following the trend - at seven we are already spending a large (and ever growing) portion of our income just keeping him thin!! mel
Add Sam to that. I filled his bowl with 2 wheatbix plus all the rice bubbles I could fit and honey on top of course. 2 mins later He was back "Daaaaad (somehow always a 3 syllable word in our house) can I have an apple" Not until you've finished your cereal "I Have" ooh well yes. 5 Mins later "Daaaaad what else can I have?" All this with barely a scrap of fat on him - can you even imagine him as a teenager?
3 comments:
So,
This boy is definitely an Armstrong as far as apetite goes then :).
If he follows his father's example, be prepared to expend a significant portion of your income on feeding him enough just to keep him thin :)
Joe
Yes - completely unfair that those Armstrong boys could eat as much as an 11 year old hippo and remain thin!!! Pity it never worked for me!!! Looks like our Jess is following the trend - at seven we are already spending a large (and ever growing) portion of our income just keeping him thin!! mel
Add Sam to that. I filled his bowl with 2 wheatbix plus all the rice bubbles I could fit and honey on top of course. 2 mins later He was back "Daaaaad (somehow always a 3 syllable word in our house) can I have an apple" Not until you've finished your cereal "I Have" ooh well yes. 5 Mins later "Daaaaad what else can I have?" All this with barely a scrap of fat on him - can you even imagine him as a teenager?
Post a Comment