Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chains...

It snowed again last Wednesday afternoon. Since then the temperatures have not been past freezing (0 or 32 depending on where you're reading this from!) so the snow has stuck.

It snowed again yesterday.

Both Ben & I went driving on Friday in the snow - our street was quite icy but the main roads had been plowed and driving was like normal. (Well...it was normal in most places except for this little patch of ice down near the walking trail where we did a little swirl on the road.) However, after another fresh coat of snow yesterday we decided that we should put chains on our car to go to church. It was mainly so we could get up our hill, to the main road.

Isaac was quite interested in the process of putting chains on the car wheels. Smart boy that he is worked out that chains were a pretty good idea.

"Daddy, I need chains for my bike so I can go riding".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Isaac. Sometimes parents don't look at life from the right angle. It seems so strange to think of you guys in snow while Summer has finally arrived here. Em is back at work so I am collecting Maddie and plan on coming straight home for a swim. Love Gran Jan