Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Plan...

Today is my birthday. 7 December 2002 never occurred for me, thanks to the time change when we came home for a visit, so you can all wish me a happy 31st birthday.

This morning Isaac & Lizzy piled into bed with me. Ben led them in singing Happy Birthday. As soon as that finished Isaac lent over and annouced ...

"I have a plan."

"Oh - a plan? What's your plan, Isaac?"

"We can make a cake!"

"Oh, that sounds nice"

"Mummy, you can put in the first ingredient."

I think hearing "The Plan" has been my favourite part of the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Werona!!!! We're thinking of you today - Lots of love from Em & Maddy ( :
Hope the cake goes according to plan!

Anonymous said...

Happy 31st Birthday Werona.
I want to hear how the cake turned out and if Isaac got to suggest the first ingredient

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday, from the Brandons!

Anonymous said...

And Happy Birthday to Isaac!