Today we went to Target to buy Elizabeth a pair of black shoes.
I told her in the morning that we were going to look for black shoes, to which she responded "I want pink ballet shoes". I let it slip, hoping that it was just a passing whim and that she would forget about it.
Come shoe shopping time...
"I want pink ballet shoes and I want to dance."
We continue looking for black shoes. We see a wide range of pretty black shoes, but Lizzy tells me that she doesn't like any of them. Then she sees them....pink, glittery ballet looking shoes with a tiny heel on them. Her excitement is overwhelming, and they are the shoes she wants.
At a quick glance at the price, I decided that she could have her pink ballet slippers, as well as the black shoes. You've got to love Target some days.
So now, the pink shoes seem to be glued to her feet - and even better - they make a grand noise when you stomp on the tiles. Could live get any better?
No comments:
Post a Comment