Great News to hear the power's back on. I'm so happy you've all survived the ordeal. I HATE being cold. It always makes me cranky, so I can only imagine how you've managed. On that topic - I don't know why Benji didn't organise you some ye olde electricity using a kite, a key and some lightening just like in "Day of the Tentacle." (Probably because computer games are only loosely based on reality). Our love and prayers are with you all. Em & Maddy ( :
Ahhh...he didn't quite do the kite thing but did you hear that he hooked up a car battery and a power inverter and was able to give us light and music in the room that we lived in for the four days? What a clever man I have in my life :)
3 comments:
We've been worried about you. Hope you guys are all okay. Wish we could send you some sun to speed upt the thawing process!!!
Love Walshs
Great News to hear the power's back on. I'm so happy you've all survived the ordeal. I HATE being cold. It always makes me cranky, so I can only imagine how you've managed. On that topic - I don't know why Benji didn't organise you some ye olde electricity using a kite, a key and some lightening just like in "Day of the Tentacle." (Probably because computer games are only loosely based on reality). Our love and prayers are with you all. Em & Maddy ( :
Ahhh...he didn't quite do the kite thing but did you hear that he hooked up a car battery and a power inverter and was able to give us light and music in the room that we lived in for the four days? What a clever man I have in my life :)
Post a Comment