Kai has lost his first tooth. Both in the sense that it has fallen out and we don't know where it is!
I was cleaning his teeth last night, when I suddenly noticed his tooth was gone. I hadn't even realized it was wobbly so we hadn't even spoken about the fact that his teeth would fall out.
I asked him if he knew when it came out and he told me it happened at preschool. I'll have to check with them next week to see if they knew about it.
So here we are at 4 1/2 with a missing front tooth. It's so much earlier than the other two.
2 comments:
Congratulations Kai!! Probably about the same time as Emmie started losing hers. She was quick. She had a full head of teeth including 12 year old molars while she was still 10. (and while her big brother's 12 year old molars were only just appearing!) Luckily her teeth are also perfectly straight and healthy! (so far "touch wood")
Does this let the tooth fairy off the hook?
Post a Comment