Saturday, July 03, 2010

Cruise Highlights

I have to wonder why we spend money going on vacations. Over the past week, various people have asked my kids what they liked best about their trip to Alaska.

Isaac has talked in raptures about the hand sanitizer machines, which automatically dispense sanitizer. Lizzy has told people that she had onion rings every night.

Hmmm. Maybe we should have bought a sanitizing machine, deep fryer, oil and onions and saved some money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum reminded me, when we were laughing over this post, that when we went on our cruise (I was 7 Josh was 4 I think) Josh and I chose chips for tea every single night. Mum tried to coax us to try one of the thousands of other delicious things on the menu but no - we stuck with the chips!! Glad you guys had a good time!!! I'm sure the kids (maybe not Kai!!) will remember it forever - I know I still remember ours! - Mel