We are on a road trip. Ben's been left behind, earning all that money so we can spend it on the road trip - thanks honey! Mum, Dad, the kids and I are heading towards Yellowstone. So far we've made it to Spokane.
For cousins interested in mapping our trip - Spokane is on the eastern side of Washington, quite close to the boarder of Idaho. For a short time tomorrow we'll cross across the narrow part of Idaho and then enter Montana.
Today we drove to Ellensburg - where we stopped for lunch. The kids played on the playground until our picnic lunch was ready. Kai found a nectarine in our bags and insisted on eating it without it being cut up. I've got some really cute photos which hopefully I share soon.
Soon afterwards, we crossed over the Columbia River and stopped at the Wild Horse Monument. It was a lookout overlooking the Columbia River on one side and on the hill behind us, there were metal horse sculptures. Once again - I'll share some photos soon.
Tomorrow we press on for Missoula, where we'll spend a couple of nights and then to Yellowstone.
No comments:
Post a Comment