If you asked me to describe Isaac, I would tell you he was a quiet cautious boy, with a wicked sense of humor, an observer of the world. I would tell you that he prefers quiet play over active play. I would tell you that he adores his little brother.
It never ceases to amaze me how my two boys get along.
I loved watching my boys play today. We were in the waiting room at Speech Therapy, and Kai & Isaac were wrestling. There really was no other word for it. Isaac would lay down on the ground and Kai would climb on him. Isaac would flip him over causing Kai to giggle and climb on him again. I was stuck with how boyish this play was - and amused at how fun they found it.
I wouldn't trade my boys for anything :)
1 comment:
You'll be pleased to know that life can continue that way. I'm three years down the track and Lijy is still adored by both big brother and big sister. BUT the big developing relationship at the moment is Luke and Jesse. Jesse is 10 Luke is 5 and Luke IDOLIZES Jesse. Sam likes outdoor sport and is bored by anything that means you have to sit still. Jesse and Luke (does this sound familiar) like Star Wars, computer games and the only outside sport they play is reenacting light sabre fights from star wars. Luke likes to hold Jesse's hand walking into school (Jesse sometimes obliges), sit next to him in the car etc etc. Jesse doesn't seem to mind but occasionally says things like..."I really don't feel like playing with Luke any more but I don't want to hurt his feelings". Which is so lovely of him. They would sit and play lego star wars all night. I can imagine them annoying their wives by staying up all night playing computer games (sounds like Isaac would be up for that too) - reminescent of David, Ben and Josh!!!! (Let's hope their wives like each other) - But I agree I wouldn't swap my boys (or my girl for that matter) - Mel PS rather missing my big boys this weekend, they are on father son camp!
Post a Comment