

However, he can't stay up for very long...

This is the earliest any of my kids have been able to sit by themselves. It just goes to show how they all have their own timetables :)

This is the earliest any of my kids have been able to sit by themselves. It just goes to show how they all have their own timetables :)
2 comments:
He doesn't really look like the other two does he? Has he rolled over yet? I think Ana has rolled over once but doesn't look like wanting to be sitting up yet.
Clever Kai - can't wait to give you a cuddle!!
Mel
No - Kai is definately unique in his looks (compared to the others). However, I have a photo of me when I was about 8 months old and he looks quite a bit like me.
And no rolling here yet. In the last couple of days he's made it to his side but can't roll the whole way over. Clever Ana being able to roll - she must have read the baby manual which says that she's supposed to roll before she sits :)
Post a Comment