Lizzy has suddenly found "potty" jokes extremely funny. I should have known it would happen, as I think every child goes through this stage. I blame Ben entirely. He started it at dinner one night when she dropped some peas on herself and he commented that she had peed on herself. That resulted in fits of laughter and the joke has continued most nights that we eat peas. Another fun game we have is we make up silly rhyming words. So of course, when I told her to put on her shoes, she replied "you mean my koos or how about my poos?" When she realised what she had said, the laughter began again and she had to go and repeat her ryhming word to daddy.
Ahhh..hopefully this stage won't be too long in passing.
1 comment:
"...too long in passing"...was that your own attempt at potty humour??!! Good one!
Post a Comment