Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Yearly Glimpse

I don't often post pictures of myself. It must be becoming a tradition though, as I showed you a glimpse of me around this time last year. I forced everyone in my family to do a "self-portait" with me in the snow yesterday and here are the results.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's one of you and bubby? I suppose your bubby is harder to see under all those winter clothes than Caroline's is under her summer gear - her's is becoming very obvious!!! - Mel

Anonymous said...

Guess what - you guys made the news in Brisbane tonight. "Unusually large snowfalls in Seatle" were reported on the channel 7 news. We hope you guys are enjoying it!! - Mel

Anonymous said...

So,
The photos are lovely, but I still want to see you staring in (or directing) a video or two. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I've cut Benny's snow,Isaac and Lizzie videos to dvd, but haven't managed to get em to your Mum and Dad Yet. Still time to get a video from you on there :)


Love Joe.