Today was Isaac's birthday.
He's had a great day. He wanted a Pokemon/Star Wars birthday - not exactly themes that go well together but we managed. We had pokemon plates & napkins and some Star Wars balloons. For the cake I placed some Pokemon and Star Wars figures opposite each other, and told him it was a battle between the two. He was happy with that, and told me that the Pokemon definately would have been the winners.
For dinner, we went out to Chuck E Cheese. Think pizza parlour with a games arcade. If Isaac or Lizzy are ever invited to a party there again, I'm sending Ben. I've been to two parties there with the kids. Each time you play a game, you can win tickets. The kids and I usually win about 100 tickets (if I'm lucky). Ben, however, was quite the expert and helped us win over 600 tickets. Isaac was thrilled that he was able to choose 3 prizes at the end of the night.
He told me that he had an EXCELLENT day. That's what we wanted for him, so I'm happy.
Happy Birthday to our young man. Photos to follow, hopefully!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Isaac!!!! We love you lots. Love from Emma, Derek & Maddy ( :
Happy Birthday Isaac, we remembered you on your (and Betty's) birthday and were hoping you were having a lovely day. Sounds like you did have a great day. I wish we could have joined in because it sounds like lots of fun. We love you heaps too. Love Jon, Mel, Jess, Emmy and Lijy
Post a Comment