The time finally arrived for the concert, and she seemed a little overwhelmed. She stood quietly with all her class and sang her songs whilst seeming to look for Mummy & Daddy. I don't think she ever found us, despite the fact that we were in the 4th row and had shown her where we sit.
Here are some photos of her singing...
Now...don't go into shock - but Ben took a photo of Lizzy & I...
OK...now I've actually posted a photo of myself. Don't expect another for a long time :)
2 comments:
Wow!! What a beautiful photo of two very beautiful girls. Thankyou so much. I have added it to my collection. How about pushing our luck and asking for one of Mummy with Isaac......mmmmm some people are never happy.
Cheers Jan
I can see why you posted it - it is a lovely picture of both of you!! - Mel
Post a Comment