Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Logical Thinking

Did you know that my Mum must be smarter than Jan. Well, according to Isaac-logic this must be the case.

We saw one of his preschool teachers yesterday. I asked him whether he rememeber Miss Denise, which he did. Then suddenly he says "But I like Ms Beaver more. She knows more. And I'm going to like my grade 1 teacher even better because she'll know even more than Ms Beaver."

Sorry Jan - being a grade 3 teacher must be aced by being a high school teacher :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard the story of poor old Bets who started teaching in the higher up grades (I'm not sure how high) and slowly worked her way down to being a preschool teacher. Furthermore after retirement she was a helper at playgroup at church. I'm certain that at least some of her children have attributed this descent through the grades as a testament to her diminishing brain power!!!! I of course would never say such a rude thing!!!!! - Mel