Sunday, June 10, 2007

Riding Along on My Push Bike Honey

We have a new bike. Or is it half a bike? Our new bike is an attachment that I can put on the back of my bike, turning it into a tandem bike for the kids. It's lots of fun, and alot of work for me.

We tried it out today, riding up our drive way and up to the top of the hill. Despite Isaac weighing more than Lizzy, it's much easier to ride with Isaac as he actually pushes on the peddles. With Lizzy, it's hit or miss whether she's actually pushing.

I have certainly done my exercise for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Rona!
This brings back memories of kids on the back of my bike.
Have you got a kid's seat for Ben's bike too?
Cheers jan

Anonymous said...

And I think I've got a photo of that somewhere Jan :) Shall I post it? :)