Today Isaac had his allergy test. And the verdict...

Cashews. He didn't react to any other nuts or peanuts. However, cashews was pretty severe. We have been told to avoid all tree nuts but he can have peanuts.
The amazing thing with Isaac is that he giggles through the allergy testing and doesn't even try to itch. I asked him if the welt was itchy. He said it was a little but it was OK. If that was me, I'd probably be wanting to rip the skin off my back.
3 comments:
Oh what a treasure he is really!!
All our love to you Isaac.
Does this mean that the beloved peanut paste is back on the menu?
Yah!!!
Love from grandma Jan
Yes - we have had a number of peanut paste sandwiches this weekend, and been very happy about it.
Ben
Woohoo - I'd find it hard to live without peanut paste too!
Post a Comment