Liz finished Elementary School on Wednesday. It's hard to believe that 6 years have passed and she's half way through school. Isn't she looking beautiful?
This was her 5th grade class.
And look where we've come from... That smile hasn't dimmed!
She is turning into a gorgeous young lady! Time does go so fast. In less than 8 months I have to teach the tiny little bub I held in my arms (what seems like just the other day) how to drive. And I have to say the thought of it is making me just a little crazy! (not to mention his sister will be in the driver's seat a mere 19 months later......)
1 comment:
She is turning into a gorgeous young lady! Time does go so fast. In less than 8 months I have to teach the tiny little bub I held in my arms (what seems like just the other day)
how to drive. And I have to say the thought of it is making me just a little crazy! (not to mention his sister will be in the driver's seat a mere 19 months later......)
Post a Comment