Thursday, January 15, 2015

Organization

I have been working hard on keeping my house organized and keep my surfaces uncluttered.   Since the kids are all in school this has become much easier.

However, the other day Kai made me some Lego creations.   I was on my bed reading when he came in.

"Mummy.   Is this your stuff?", pointing to my photo frame and jewelry box.  
"Yes, it is.  Why?".  
"I have made a Lego ship for you.   I'm going to put it next to your stuff."
"Thank you, Kai.   I love it".

In that moment, it was easy to choose clutter.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sitting here at 10pm, trying to get the house organized and uncluttered before the kids go back to school next week. Good on you for having achieved it!!! I totally understand though - a small boy's gift of love is the type of clutter worth keeping....