Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Presents

Mail from Australia is unpredictable.   Sometimes it takes a week to arrive.   Sometimes it takes much longer.   About a week ago, we received some Thanksgiving cards from Mum - I could see they were posted in the middle of November but they arrived about a month and a half later.

Today, we received a Christmas card and some Christmas presents.    It was a nice extension to Christmas.   

Our presents have already been well loved.   We got a lovely calendar with lots of family photos.   Isaac has a book, which he didn't put down all afternoon and it is now finished.   Kai has stuck stickers from his book over me.    Elizabeth has already made cupcakes.    Mel - you know my family well.   Thank you!  

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'm so glad you liked them. Thank you for our presents too!! We got them on a day that Bethany and Sam were sleeping over and the girls had a great time reading out of the "sleepover" section of Emily's book. You are very sneaky leaving them behind with Jan!! I only wish I could have a taste of those yummy looking cupcakes. They look fantastic Lizzy! I'm glad Isaac enjoyed the book, it's one of Jesse's favourites - there are more of them about different characters, so I'll have to remember that for next year. It's easy to buy for your kids, I just buy what my kids like. Isn't it funny how they match up. Jesse and Isaac are the computer game/starwars/book/general knowledge junkie type while, if what I saw of Kai is still the same, he and Lijy are the wrestling match in the middle of the lounge room type kids!!! And Lizzy and Emmie in the middle!