It often amazes me how three children from the same parents can be so different. Kai is definately our most social child. Maybe it's because he has two older siblings and from his first breathe he had to deal with much older siblings. Maybe it's just his personality.
Today I was struck with how different Kai was from Isaac & Elizabeth. While I am at the gym, he goes to their child care room. When I picked him up, he turned to the other little boy in the room and said "Bye Shaun" and started walking towards me. Suddenly he stopped with an "Oh!" He then ran back to Shaun, gave him a hug and said "It was good to see you today".
2 comments:
Oh how precious!!! Yes isn't it wonderful how different each child is and yet as parents we knock ourselves out trying to treat them the same.
Love Jan
Jan - I only just read an article the other day about how each child needs different parenting according to their personalities. It was very interesting.
Post a Comment