Kai loves to help around the house. He's actually quite an organized little fellow, and will say "Way" when he wants to put his toys away. I've got to admit that it's rather nice to have a child who likes to tidy up.
On a number of occassions lately, I've gone to take out something of the kid's cup/plate cupboard, only to find that Kai has unloaded the dishwasher for me. While that is terribly sweet of him, there is a problem. They haven't been washed yet! Ah well - it is the thought that counts, isn't it?
1 comment:
Now the only skill that you have to teach him is to check that dishes are clean. Way to go!!! I remember when Sarah was this age and used to clean up by collecting our dirty coffee cups and dropping them into the kitchen sink often with shattering results.
Post a Comment