Lizzy loves to write letters. Ben & I are always finding notes on our desks or in other places around the house. I hate to admit, but there are some unmailed letters in our house too.
Two letters have been written recently - and while they are still unmailed - I thought it was important that they made it to their intended recipients.
2 comments:
Hi Lizzy,
I did love your letter. I too am very excited about you arriving so soon. Let's hope there is plenty of sunshine and lots of games and swimming at the beach. See you soon.
Lots of hugs and kisses,
Grandma
My Emily loves to leave us notes around at work - lots of I love yous! She also likes to post letters to Bethany (whom she sees everyday!) I must channel that into some letters for Lizzy. She was going to write her a letter for her birthday but I had to tell her it was too late and she should wait now and talk to Lizzy in person. By the way - happy birthday Lizzy for Wednesday. We haven't posted you a card because we will have it to give to you in person when we see you. See you SOON. - Mel
Post a Comment