Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can you play Pick The Child?

So which one is Isaac, Lizzy and Kai?

Also - what color hair is Kai going to have? We know it's not brown like Lizzy & Isaac but the jury is out on what color it's going to be.







Here are some closer photos of Lizzy & Kai's hair color...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my guess...
Isaac
Kai
Lizzy
Isaac
Lizzy
Kai?????????
Am I right?? When do we get the answers? As for the hair.....hard to tell yet!! There are gorgeous though.
-Mel

Rona said...

Oops...it does help if I actually put in a photo of Lizzy! I would have sworn they were there. The pink gives her away though :)

Rona said...

OK...now that I've fixed it up a bit...

The answers:
Kai
Lizzy
Isaac
Kai
Isaac
Lizzy
Isaac
Isaac

Anonymous said...

No wonder I had trouble telling Isaac and Lizzy apart...there was no Lizzy!!! It is easier to tell now...even Jon got them right!! - Mel