Isaac has been learning to write poetry at school, as April was National Poetry Month. They learnt all about free verse, and these were Isaac's efforts at writing some...
The Fish
A fish can swim
Fast as a rocket
going to the moon.
That is fast!
Wwwwwwooooooowwwwww!
Hurricane
The eye is calm.
No winds at all.
Outside, strong winds
blow trees
until they bend.
Pokemon
Gameboy.
Double screen.
Fun to win.
I love Pokemon.
Orcas
They look like
I could swim
with them
and have fun,
fun, fun, fun
fun, fun, fun
fun, fun, fun, fun, fun.
My favourite was the Hurricane poem. I was really quite impressed with them all though.
3 comments:
Wow!! What excellent poems!! Joe and I love them all. Well done, Isaac
Love, Grandma Jan xx00
Brilliant - takes after his poetic Auntie Em!! - Clever boy Isaac! - Mel
How apropriate that the pokemon poem should be almost haiku. I think it is my favourite :)
Joe
Post a Comment