Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Favourite Words

Elizabeth

becept - except
Awona - Werona
Lawy - rally (imagine the vowel sounds being correct but "L" instead of "r" and then "w" instead of "l"


Isaac

optapus - octapus

Their little word exchanges are quite cute, but I have to smile at Lizzy with her "becept". There is nothing like an arguement where she's saying "Becept I wanted to have my turn first."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok,
Ben :-
Kai (can I).

Josh :-
Borthday (birthday).

Maddie :-
Ginger flowers (frangipani)

Big Dave
(too many to recount) but:-
steep and decent (for steep descent).

Jan B and Dianne(my sisters)
violent rumble bars (for violet crumble bars)
and bullovers (as in look at the bull over there).
and stoffice as in po stoffice.

There's lots more (i have been stuck with them all)
Suffice it to say I still have to sing - "While shepherds washed their frocks by night "

Joe