Lizzy has decided that we need to have tea parties.
She will pick flowers (read...weeds with little purple flowers) from the garden, and put them in a cup. Next she tells me that it's time for a tea party, and I need to make cups of tea. Then we choose a snack. She likes to pour the milk and put the sugar in her tea.
So for the past week, she's been drinking tea almost every day. I'm sure that within the year I may even be able to tolerate a cup. Right now, I just dutifully take a mouthful and say "thankyou".
So next time we are home, Lizzy will probably be drinking tea with the best of you tea drinkers and loving every minute of it.
1 comment:
Hi Werona,
Yes. This Grandma is definitely very proud. Well done Lizzie. Keep up the tea parties
Love Grandma Jan
Post a Comment