Every night, at the end of bedtime, we sing "Jesus Loves Me" to Elizabeth. Tonight, as I sang, she joined in with her own words "Maddy, Maddy, Madeline. Maddy Maddy Madeline." Then at the end she held her hands together in a book-shape and I asked "What does your bible say?" Her response "Jesus loves Maddy and Everyone"
I think she is very excited about playing with Madeline in a few weeks time. I wonder where I get that idea from?
2 comments:
This has made me smile. How lovely it will be for them to play together for a while!!!!! I'm sure Elizabeth is not the only excited one!!! It is lovely to see how real Madeline is to Lizzy even from so far away! - Mel
Madeline is very excited about getting to play with her cousins too. Funny story though - Madeline is convinced that Lizzy's house is on the corner of Oxley avenue & Sydney Street, in Redcliffe. Everytime we run/walk past this certain house, Madeline says "Oh! My cousin Lizz lives there! I want to visit her! I miss my cousin Lizzy!" I can't explain that one Werona - but there you go ( :
Post a Comment